19 December 2012

Onboard Flight

I'm writing this as im on the plane, en route to Abu Dhabi. I have about 4 hours of transit time there before l make my way to Manchester again.

It's only been 6 hours since I set out on my own... but I've been wishing I had company with me. Travelling alone makes me feel....... like this guy

That said, I have to say the people I've met have been very friendly and random (read: interesting. Hehehe)

I'm sitting amongst two Irishmen, one lady to be exact. They're so animated and chatty.. We've talked about a whole range of stuff from Christmas presents to life in Kuala Lumpur to drug laws... I'm glad I met them because now, my journey doesn't seem so quiet and boring anymore.

I also met a Malaysian lady travelling to the states. now HER story is worth something *takes deep breath*: She's a traditional masseuse on a 4 flight journey, hired by a Malaysian family in new york for post natal services for their 22 year old daughter who have just given birth the same day.
*phew!*

She's been fully sponsored and this is the first time she's travelled so far.

So yeah... talk about random, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment